Thursday, September 24, 2009

Update

so i haven't gotten on here in a long time and have been distracted by a lot of things lately. Here's an update. I have had 4 births to attend since the start of July. I had 2 in July and 2 this month. Even though 1 ended as a c-section, they all went really well and God definitely blessed the couples and me during each of these! I love that God works so much in my life and all around me everyday! It's so amazing! I just had a birth last week and another this week, so just like July, I really haven't slept much this week.

I started RC kids again 2 weeks ago. This has added some extra stress and busy behavior back into my life. But overall, this semester has gone amazingly well compared to most. I actually have a good amount of volunteers (even though I'm always looking more for) and I am able to use leftover crafts, lessons and games from Sunday mornings, so my life is so much easier! Again, God has blessed me in so many ways!

I have signed up for the 1/2 marathon version of the Monumental Marathon in Indy on November 7th. I am looking forward to this, and I am glad that it has been a good motivator to do some longer runs and get back in shape from the spring, but I am a little nervous about it. I really don't have that much time to practice. But, I have gotten in a couple longer runs in lately and will hopefully keep it up till November.

Travis was just made manager of Pac Sun, so congrats to him! I am very proud of him and happy for us both for this promotion. I think he is definitely deserving of this and it is a long time coming.

Ok, that is it for now, because I must try and go to bed. But here, is a song I've been stuck on lately. It's "Funnyman" by Kt Tunstall. Enjoy!

0 comments: